Monday 4th November
Intercontinental Warsaw, Poland
Honeywell UOP Seminar will provide the chance to discuss several solutions on how to maximise refinery’s flexibility and profitability in adaptation to the dynamically changing market trends and demands. Our experts will share with you the ideas on advanced technologies to optimize refinery’s profitability and increase performance, such as:
- Driving refinery flexibility with range of technology and catalyst offerings
- Upgrading the bottom of the barrel to capture profit growth opportunities
- Lifecycle solution for higher profits and increased competitiveness of refineries
- Leveraging digital technologies to drive operational excellence with IIoT solutions
- De-bottlenecking and revamping refinery units to drive profitability
- Responding to European environmental regulations with CAPEX efficient solutions
UOP is also delighted to sponsor ERTC 2019 and all delegates are welcome to visit UOP’s stand, where our staff will be pleased to hold further discussions.
Please contact Mrs. Fatma Yusuf-Pitt at Fatma.Yusuf-Pitt@honeywell.com if you would like to attend, if you have any questions or require further information.