Speaker & Media Training
Tuesday 27th November
NEW for ERTC 2018, Eithne Treanor, an independent professional media trainer, conference moderator and founding director of www.ETreanor.com will provide delegates with a dynamic and energetic 2 hour bespoke media and presentation training session helping you to improve and sharpen your message and on-stage performance.
When: Tuesday 27th November, 12:30-14:30
Where: Hotel Martinez
Open to all speakers and delegates, whether you’re speaking at ERTC over the next 3 days, a seasoned presenter at work, a regular contributor to the media or planning to make your first presentation in the near future this session is design for you!
Across a 2 hour session, Eithne will cover topics including;
- Introduction to E-I-E-I-O
- …Engage…How to
- …Inform…How to
- …Educate…How to
- …Inspire…How to
- …Own your space…How to
- Meet the Audience – One of the first steps in communicating effectively is to know who you are talking to. Identifying your audience is crucial to seamless, well-received message delivery.
- First Impressions – Within the first 30 seconds of any meeting, lasting impressions are formed!
- ABC of handling questions
- Tips & hints on how to prepare better
- Evaluate your current communication skills
With limited spaces, to find out more and how to RSVP contact us at Support@clarionevents.com