Rising Stars: Europe
‘If you were CEO for the day, what would you do in your refinery’
The World Refining Association, in partnership with Digital Refining and PTQ is delighted to launch the Rising Stars; a new initiative aimed at celebrating and rewarding the movers and shakers of the refining industry.
We are looking for engineers working in refining, gas or petrochemical processing industries.
Nominees must be below senior management level (i.e. below director level).
Get the recognition you/your team members deserve:
- Get a massive pat on the back for all the hard work and innovation displayed over the past year
- Have the entry judged by ERTC Advisors as well as the ERTC delegation in November
- The Top 5 will get a free ticket to ERTC, Europe’s leading downstream event
- Be profiled in Digital Refining, PTQ and WRA as being a Rising Star
- As a company you will increase team morale and motivation
- Showcase what you do well as a company in front of your competitors
- Help retain talent in the industry!
If you refer 10 nominations or nominate 10 engineers for Rising Stars: Europe you will receive a £50 Amazon Gift Card!
Just make sure that your name is at the beginning of the answer to the last questions on the application, we will add them up when our deadline closes and send you your voucher.
How does it work?
Simple. Whether you want to put yourself forward, or you’re a manager with superstars in your team, then simply submit your details here, with a 200 word reason as to why you/or the person you’re nominating should be on the list.
- Call for nominations
- The shortlist is selected by our judges
- The shortlist is released and profiled on PTQ, Digital Refining and to the WRA database
- The judges meet to discuss the shortlist to condense a Top 5
- 5 of the shortlist will be invited to attend for free either ERTC, MERTC or ARTC
- The 5 shortlisted will present a short presentation (max 3 slides) in front of the conference delegation on ‘If you were CEO for the day, what would you do in your refinery’ plus Q&A
- The shortlist will be discussed by our judges and a voting by the audience
- The winner will be announced at the Rising Stars Winners’ party later on in the conference proceedings