ERTC 2018 Newspaper
In this edition:
- Spherical catalyst carriers with unprecedented size uniformity
- Petrochemicals: made for the future
- Analysis, active filtration unlock guard vessel stability
- Rising Stars 2018
- Greatly increase FCC residue processing through simple steps of additive control
- A new generation of catalyst is born: TK-6001 HySwell
- A flexible and innovative solution to temporarily mitigate FCC catalyst losses
- How climate change will shape the future of the refining industry, globally and in Europe
- Mobile water treatment
- Reconsidering the business case for catalytic dewaxing
- Pitfalls in managing precious metals assets
- Alternative fuels and the future of refining
- Petrochemicals in the golden age
- In-line H2S analysis during sulphiding
- Getting the best out of your hydrocracker unit with new Equiflow® internal reactors
A copy of the A3-sized newspaper is given to every person at registration, with additional copies made available throughout the conference and exhibition areas. We also send PTQ and Digital Refining subscribers as well as ERTC delegates a link to a digital version of the newspaper.
It’s a great opportunity to put your company not only in front of the 600+ ERTC attendees but in front of over 25,000 PTQ and ERTC downstream subscribers.
For advertising opportunities contact Paul Mason today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to read the previous edition of ERTC Newspaper that includes insights from Alan Gelder, Wood Mackenzie, and Diomidis Stamoulis, Head of Strategy for Manufacturing Operations, Hellenic Petroleum, please click here.