A Brand New Event by ERTC
Technology is advancing faster than ever before and although the oil and gas industry may be a little late to the game, the importance of understanding and embracing this technology is paramount.
From the organisers of ERTC, Europe’s largest downstream event, we bring you ERTC 4.0, the brand new event dedicated to understanding digitalization and all things IoT; from showcasing new technologies, addressing cyber security and plant automation, to understanding the new skills needed within the workforce to maximise the benefits that can be achieved from digitalization.
Reasons it's the must attend event for 2017
Attending ERTC 4.0 will enable you to obtain an advantage on your competitors by allowing you to:
- Discover the benefits and solutions of IoT and how they can help predict challenges, resolve troubleshooting issues and save valuable time and money
- Gain the tools that can help you access the right information to improve reliability, optimise operations and create value to your business operations
- Understand the best technologies available in the market that will help refiners develop their digitalisation projects
- Interactive demonstrations mean you will be able to see first hand how to apply these technologies, tools and techniques in your day-to-day operations and what best suits your business needs
- Take part in dedicated workshops on: The Real Meaning of IoT – maximizing its Full Potential to Help your Day to Day Operations, Digital Asset Life Cycle Management, Wireless Technologies and How Digitalization is Changing People’s Roles Within an Organization
- Confirmed speakers from MOL, Total, KBC, Stork a Fluor company, Honeywell Connected Plant and more!
- Network with CTOs, Heads of IT and key decision makers from refiners, producers and industry.
We understand that the topic of technology in the downstream industry is relatively new and sometimes it’s hard to get sign off for industry events due to restricted budgets, travel and relevance which is why we have condensed the reasons you needed to attend in one document and created our own Justification Letter to help you get this business trip approved!