Fish Bowl Panel
Fish Bowl Panels are a great way to allow the entire group to get involved in the conversation.
So how will it work for ERTC 4.0?
- 4 or 5 chairs are filled with Experts
- 1 chair is left empty for you, the attendee
- A topic is introduced and the panelists start discussing the topic
- Any member of the audience can, at any time, occupy the empty chair and join the fishbowl panel
- When this happens, an existing member of the fishbowl must leave and free up a chair
- The discussion continues and the audience listens with participants frequently entering and leaving the fishbowl panel