Abstract Topics for 2020 are:
- Refining-Petchem Integration and New Routes to Olefins/ Aromatics
- Catalyst Technologies
- Operational Excellence, Process Optimisation & Margin Improvement
- Refinery Configuration and Conversion Technologies
- Clean Fuels, Biofuels & Alternative Fuel Production
- Digitalisation Technologies
- Energy Efficiency
- Carbon capture, GHG reduction and other clean technologies
- Maintenance and Reliability
- Global Demand & the Role of Refineries in the Energy Transition and the circular economy
More information on each topic can be found here.
Abstracts will be graded based on evidence of:
- Exclusivity to ERTC
- Potential for impact in the industry
- Evidence of operating experience
- Regional relevance, practicality and operability
- Strength of validation
- Quality of presentation
- Industrial case studies with valuable lessons learned
- Clear takeaways and realised benefits
- Imminence of interest
Additional recognition will be given to co-presented client case studies.
Read more about guidelines here.
If you have any questions regarding the Call for Papers, please take a look at our Guide below or contact Sandil Sanmugam, on +44 207384 7744 or Sandil.Sanmugam@wraconferences.com.