Axens Annual Technology Seminar
Monday 4th November
Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel, Poland
Axens is pleased to announce its Annual Technology Seminar 2019 focusing on “Reshaping Refining & Petrochemical Landscape” with various topics discussed around global updates on refining & petrochemical sectors. Our experts will share a review on latest developments, operational feedbacks and tools to address the current challenges in Europe.
Highlights of the agenda:
- Refining and Petrochemical Market Overview by Wood Mackenzie
- Latest Developments in Advanced Biofuels: Cellulosic Ethanol, Biodiesel
- Successful Industrial Operations with CoMo Hydrotreating and Hydrocracking Catalysts: Series of Case Studies
- Revamping Existing Assets towards Petrochemicals and Improved Energy Efficiency
- Modernization of a Reforming Heater: European Case Study
- Digitalization: Live Demo of Axens Digital Solution – Connect’In™
The seminar will take place at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel on 4th November.
As a sponsor of the ERTC 2019, Axens is looking forward to holding further discussions during the conference.
For questions regarding Axens Annual Technology Seminar, please do not hesitate to contact our Axens Events Team at AxensEvents@axens.net.