In March 2019, the WRA hosted the ERTC Advisory Board meeting at the Hotel Bristol, Warsaw. Chaired by Tracy Ellerington, Director Europe & Russia Operations at Solomon Associates our expert participants shared their thoughts on Europe’s downstream status and the challenges that lie ahead.
Our comprehensive post-meeting report elaborates on the key points raised during the morning including:
- How upcoming legislation will affect business strategy and downstream’s role in the energy transition
- The increasing importance of biofuels production and co-processing
- The impact of plastic waste awareness
- The digital transformation of the downstream sector and the role talent has to play
- The upcoming International Maritime Organisation low sulphur regulation. Has the ship already sailed to be ready by 2020?