Reasons to attend ERTC
- Host Keynote from Total: Christophe Vuillez, Senior Vice President Strategy, Development & Research for Refining & Chemicals, Total will disclose the French company’s downstream strategy including an update on its $1 billion revamp of its Antwerp Refinery
- Creating a Platform for Sustainable Growth: Othman Al-Ghamdi, CEO, S-Oil Corporation will present how the company is looking to capitalise on growing petrochemical demand locally in Asia and on an international scale.
- BP’s Energy Outlook for the Downstream Industry: Richard de Caux, Head of Refining Analysis, BP, will look at the important issue of Oil Demand in the Short, Medium and Long-term and how this will affect European refiners going forwards.
- An Environmental Keynote from Alice Garton, Head of Climate Programme at ClientEarth. In a period of increasing concerns for climate change, Alice will explore how downstream stakeholders can adapt to avoid increasing climate litigation by adapting their long-term business strategies.
- Shell Keynote: Adding to the long list of leading IOCs keynotes, you will hear from Lori Ryerkerk, Executive Vice President, Global Manufacturing at Shell. Lori will detail Shell’s downstream strategy and what the future energy transition will mean for gasoline production.
- Technology Trend Setters Panel: Full of the Heads of Technology Providers and Licensors, we are pleased to confirm an excellent panel that cannot be found anywhere else:
- Jean Sentenac, Chairman/CEO, Axens SA
- Chris Birdsall, President, ExxonMobil Catalysts and Licensing LLC
- Eli Ben-Shoshan, Global Business Leader, DuPont Clean Technologies
- Andy Gosse, President, Shell Catalysts and Technology Licensing
- John Gugel, President, Honeywell UOP
- The Big Debate: This House believes that there is No Future for the Internal Combustion Engine
Electrification and decarbonisation is at the top of the agenda for European policymakers and businesses including the automotive industry. The key question for refineries surrounds the decrease in fuel demand and what it will mean for the internal combustion engine. Will it still be present in the future energy mix or are we set for an all-electric future? Hear leading debaters from various sectors including the automotive industry, refineries and the policy world.
- [NEW] Taking the Pulse: This NEW fully interactive session will see you vote in a series of polls addressing today’s hottest topics! Experts will be on hand for quick fire comments on the results of your views
Confirmed experts include:
- Lars Rosenlov, Senior Vice President Downstream Operations, Statoil
- David Pullan, Group Downstream Technology & Development Vice President, MOL Group
- Mateusz Aleksander Bonca, Chief Strategy & Development Officer, Grupa Lotos S.A.
- John Cooper, Director General, Concawe
- Thangapandian Srinivasalu, CEO, Essar Oil UK
This is the time for you as an audience member to have your voice hear and for the industry to address your views on a cross-section of issues.
- ERTC 4.0 returns after the success of the inaugural event last year: Digitalisation is the hot topic for refineries as they look to innovate and adapt to the challenges ahead. Here we will have interactive workshops, technical demonstrations and leading expert panels to help you make the important investments ahead
- We received a record number of technical abstracts this year and they are currently being marked by our advisory board. Get ready to hear the latest case studies and technological advances in the falling topic areas:
- Refining-Petchem Integration and New Routes to Olefins
- Refinery Configuration and Conversion Technologies
- Advances in Biofuels, Co-Processing & Alternative Fuel Production
- Catalyst Advances
- Digitalisation Technologies
- Operational Excellence & Margin Improvement
- Energy Efficiency & Environmental
- Process Optimisation & Design
- Optimising petrochemical production through technology and operations
This is the perfect place for you to benchmark, learn and share your views!
Join us at the Grand Hyatt hotel in Cannes, France on 27th – 30th November: Book here now