Honeywell UOP Annual Refining Seminar 2017
Honeywell UOP will hold its annual Refining Seminar on Monday 13th November 2017 in Divani Caravel Hotel, Athens, Greece.
We will present you with a number of case studies, addressing changing market dynamics and demands. UOP’s experts will discuss with you how to optimize your refinery’s profitability and enhance the flexibility. We will present you with UOP’s latest technology R&D update and provide the opportunity for delegates to discuss technical issues directly with UOP’s experts.
The UOP 2017 Refining Seminar will provide the chance to discuss several solutions such as:
- Driving refinery flexibility with range of technology and catalyst offerings
- Upgrading the bottom of the barrel to capture profit growth opportunities
- Gaining performance edge with UOP’s IIoT solutions
- De-bottlenecking and revamping refinery units to drive profitability
- Responding to European environmental regulations with CAPEX efficient solutions
UOP is also delighted to sponsor the 2017 ERTC Annual Meeting and all delegates are welcome to visit UOP’s stand, where our staff will be pleased to hold further discussions.
Please contact Mrs. Fatma Yusuf-Pitt Fatma.Yusuf-Pitt@Honeywell.com if you have any questions or require further information.