Axens Marketing and Refining Technology Seminar 2017
Marketing and Refining Technology Seminar – Balux Prive Asteras Glyfadas Athens
Axens will hold its annual Marketing and Refining Technology Seminar on Monday 13th November 2017 in Athens at the Balux Prive Asteras Glyfadas.
This event is a unique opportunity to hear Axens’ experts speak about best practices and key aspects of the most relevant technologies and advanced catalysts to meet current market challenges in Europe.
Axens is pleased to provide a review of new developments in catalysts and technologies, operational feedback and tools to address the current challenges in product quality and competitive processing.
This seminar among others will focus on:
- Addressing New Bunker Fuel Specifications
- Improving Profitability Through Digitalization, Revamping and Advanced Equipment
- Reducing Refineries’ Environmental Footprint
- Innovative Hydrocracking Catalysts for Viscosity Index Improvement
- Advanced Biofuels Production
Attendance is open to all operating company personnel.
Please note that preliminary approval and registration are required.
To register your place or should you require any further information, please contact Ms. Mylene Tourigny on Mylene.email@example.com